December 13, 2016

Heads up, Yana πŸ”


I am scared
of my future
of my current life
of myself
of C++ Programming
of 2nd Semester.

I am worried
of myself
of my future
of my career
of my financial management.

----------------------------------

Baru lepas baca blog muni
I'm not that close with my father too
But not awkward with him
I was raised with the loving side of him
But mostly I was (am still, I guess? πŸ˜‚) scolded for being mischievous and making troubles.
Maybe that's why I became serious at times.
Because I don't want Ayah to scold me again πŸ˜‚

I didn't practice C++ during the semester break.
And Ayah kind of sulking with me.
Sebab I am the only penyambung warisan of programming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes, I know it's my fault.
But the way he said it was kind of upsetting me (nope, my eyes are not teary)
I know I shouldn't feel that way.
But, maybe because my dark past turns me into a VERY sensitive person.
It kind of hurts.
Ke sebab PMS?
🌚🌚

----------------------------------

Guys,
I've been spending a lot of money this year πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ
Need someone to brainwash me right now
πŸ™€πŸ™€



No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone requested 😌