October 27, 2016

October Roundup


.

It's been a month.
Hi :)

Currently having my semester break and will be busy again on 3 Dec.
Final exam is over, and yeah, the questions are okay so far, except for ASC172.

I don't think insurance management fits me well :')

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Celebrated my 18th birthday with Sitti and her housemates and my roommate, Til at Cat Town, Seremban 2.
I realized that I'll be celebrating my birthday for another 2 years during my exam week :')


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Ayah suruh practice C++ Programming the whole sem break ni. As a preparation for 2nd semester katanya.
I should do it, then.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I guess the older you get, the more you tend to keep things to yourself, huh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone requested 😌